|121 N. Wilkinson St.
Milledgeville, GA 31061-3399
||Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 &
1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(County designated holidays are observed)
ATTENTION REGISTERED VOTERS
Every eligible registered voter in Baldwin County will receive a new precinct card. The card, a small white post card, lists the voter’s districts. Voters should review the card to identify changes in the U.S. Congressional, Ga. House, and in some cases, Baldwin County Commission and Board of Education district numbers. Read more..
VOTER REGISTRATION SITES:
- Department of Public Safety
- WIC, DFACS, Rehab
- Mary Vinson Library
- Recruitment Offices
- Baldwin County Courthouse & Milledgeville City Hall
- Georgia College & State University
- Georgia Military College
- Central Georgia Technical College
- Baldwin High School
- John Milledge Academy
The Baldwin County Registrars office is the designated Absentee Ballot voting precinct for Baldwin County and the City of Milledgeville.
QUALIFICATIONS TO REGISTER TO VOTE:
- You should be 17 ½ years old to register, 18 years old to vote
- You should be a resident of the county in which you register
- You should be a United States citizen
- You should not be serving a sentence or probation for a felony conviction; and not have been adjudicated mentally incompetent.
For forms and elections schedules, please visit http://www.sos.state.ga.us/elections
For information regarding Georgia Identification Cards for the Purpose of voting go to: http://www.dds.ga.gov
For Federal Voter information, visit www.fvap.gov
To verify registration, precinct location, and representatives, please visit www.sos.state.ga.us/cgi-bin/locator.asp
To find the voting poll locations, see our Voting Poll Locations map (You must have Adobe Reader to view)
County Commissioner and School Board District Maps (You must have Adobe Reader to view):
City Council District maps (You must have Adobe Reader to view):
* Back to Department List *
Baldwin County Government ©2007