- Construct and maintain sewer line pipes and other duties.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small and large equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge from wet wells, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork and log in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attend staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attend in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver’s license or commercial driver’s license
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to get your Sewer license within a 1 year period
Baldwin County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of service.
QUALIFIED PERSONS MAY APPLY AT:
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
156 ROBERSON MILL ROAD
MILLEDGEVILLE, GA. 31061
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH MARCH 16, 2017
BALDWIN COUNTY, GA.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER