Resident Services


Baldwin County provides water, sewer, solid waste collection and disposal services to its citizens.

Address Change

Property owners must notify the Tax Assessor’s Office or Tax Commissioner’s Office immediately of any change in their mailing address. Georgia law requires that all tax notices are sent to the taxpayer at their last known address.

Electric Service

Georgia Power: (888) 660-5890
Oconee EMC: (478) 676-3777
Tri-County EMC: (478) 986-8100
Washington EMC: (478) 552-2577

Internet & Telephone Service

Charter Communications: (877) 906-9121
Windstream: (478) 451-6760

Water & Sewer Service

Baldwin County Water & Sewer Department: (478) 445-4237

Online Payments

Customers now have the ability to review account history, activity, and to make utility payments. In order to register for this service, you will need your billing information including your account number and address.