Phone: (478) 445-2941 | Fax: (478) 445-2913
Office Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Driver Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE YOU:
- Transportation of ambulatory persons within limits of Baldwin County
- Handicap van with wheelchair lift – transports two wheelchairs plus eight passengers; regular van – transports 15 passengers
- Cost – $2.00 per passenger per one-way trip (fee must be paid for all passengers including children)
- Passengers must be 15 years of age or older to travel without guardian
- Passengers must provide car seats for all children under 4 years of age
- Reservations for transit services should be made as soon in advance as possible in order to ensure that a van will be available for the requested pickup
- Daily routes are scheduled and vans make every effort to be on time for all pickups; however a specific pickup time can not be guaranteed
- IF RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE AND THE PICKUP IS NOT NEEDED, PLEASE CALL (478)445-2941 TO CANCEL THE RESERVATION