The Baldwin County Water and Sewer Department is responsible for the connection of water and sewer services. Routine maintenance of county water, sewer lines, and water tanks is also the responsibility of the Water and Sewer Department.
Payments and Connection to Service:
- ~ All water and sewer bills are due on the 15th of each month.
- ~ Payments can be mailed to 3014 Heritage Road, or paid in person at the same location.
- ~ Accepted forms of payments include: Cash, Check, Money Order, Bank Draft, Visa, and Master Card.
- ~ Applications for new service and changes in service can be made at our office.
- ~ If you choose to do ACH payments, you can print the form here and bring it in along with a voided check.