Please click here for the 2018 Election Calendar with Voter Registration, Absentee, and Early Voting Information.
Early Voting Location: Hearing Room 104, Baldwin County Courthouse
- ~ Absentee Application (by mail) are accepted 180 days prior to an election (absentee ballot applications are available at sos.ga.gov/elections)
- ~ The last day to register to vote, change status (i.e. address) for an election is the fifth Monday (Tuesday if Monday is a Holiday) prior to an election. (Voter registration applications are available for download at sos.ga.gov/elections or online utilizing the OLVR application)
- ~ The last day this office is allowed by law to mail an absentee ballot is the Friday prior to an election day.
- ~ Voted Absentee ballots are accepted in this office up to 7:00 pm on Election Day.
The Baldwin County Registrars Office is the designated absentee ballot voting precinct for Baldwin County and the City of Milledgeville. In order to qualify to register to vote must:
- ~ 17 1/2 years old to register, 18 years old to vote
- ~ Resident of the county
- ~ United States citizen
- ~ Not be serving a sentence or probation for a felony conviction
Voter Registration Sites
- ~ Department of Motor Vehicles
- ~ WIC, DFACS, Rehab
- ~ Mary Vinson Library
- ~ Recruitment Offices
- ~ Baldwin County Courthouse & Milledgeville City Hall
- ~ Georgia College & State University
- ~ Georgia Military College
- ~ Central Georgia Technical College
- ~ Baldwin County High School
- ~ John Milledge Academy
For forms and election schedules, please visit My Voter Page.
For information regarding Georgia Identification cards for the purpose of voting, please visit the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
For Federal Voter Information, please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program.
To view this map in the full extent of your web browser, please click here.