TRANSIT HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
The Public Transportation Department is dedicated to providing transportation of ambulatory persons within limits for the residents of Baldwin County. Our Handicap van with wheelchair lift can transport one wheelchair plus eight passengers.
- Passengers must be 15 years of age or older to travel without guardian
- Passengers must provide car seats for all children under 4 years of age
- Requests for transit services should be made 24 hours in advance and will be scheduled depending on availability
- If you need transportation on a Monday, you must call Transit before 3:00 pm on Friday to schedule an appointment pending availability
- Daily routes are scheduled and vans make every effort to be on time for all pickups; however, a specific pickup time can not be guaranteed
- Cost – $2.00 per passenger per one-way trip (fee must be paid for all passengers, including children)
- If reservations have been made and the pickup is not needed, please call (478) 445-2941 to cancel the reservation.
Title VI Plan
Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may fill out the complaint form found at the end of this document.